Another awards show.

Millman

Well, the Academy Awards is on tonight and my wife is all set. She's got appetizers and wine. She watches all the preshows and every speech. Anyone else lose their wives for these shows, or do you join along for the fun?

Maxsdad

Oh man! I'm not watching another award show. I'll work online or do something (life weights) while my wife watches it. The kids will want to watch too (in hopes of seeing Justin Beiber). A night to myself!

Pops

I thought the Oscar's were on last night? My wife enjoys watching just to see the attire that some of the women wear, but I could care less about all of it.

pokerdad

I don't care about the awards show, and thankfully, neither does my wife. We'll usually rent a couple of movies and have a nice quiet evening. Those shows are just too long and boring.

Ralph

I love to watch movies and appreciate great cinematic achievements (I like Meryl Streep, Jodie Foster, Marlon Brando and Robert de Niro because of their excellent acting skills), but I would leave any award show for the wife and the kids. :)

MickL

I don't really care about the shows either. I like to see the stars in movies, but I don't like to watch them walking through the red carpet.