Moring talk shows

crowl

I seem to hate them and I can not figure out why other than its too early for me to have to hear some jibber jabber going on. I am not alone in this, am I?

jason

Administrator
Staff member
I was fed up with the two popular ones today. It seems like every time I tune them in it is either about something negative, or talking about charlie sheen. I could do without either right now.

Aiden

I personally like them because it's something to do and take a break from my busy life. I've been watching less TV all the time though because we aren't going to have TV anymore soon so I want to get used to that.

Millman

I can take them or leave them. I don't watch them too often because of my work schedule, so when I do, they don't bother me. Sometimes they get a little silly, but so do the late night talk shows.

Daddy_Dearest

I don't have time for morning shows either. In the morning the only thing I care about is the weather. I too get tired of all the attention that celebrities get. There is so much going on in the world right now. Why do they care so much about them? They aren't family regardless of what some fans think.

crowl

I must disagree Sheen is funny, sometimes. Has anyone here caught Celebrity Apprentice, man! Gary is out of his mind more than Sheen is. I bet they could have a crazy-off but who would win?