Thanksgiving's a week away!!

Kenny

I can not believe how fast this year has flown by. Next week is Thanksgiving and after that you will blink and it will be Christmas! Where does all the time go? :eek:

SpeedyDad

I know. I was just thinking the same thing! In exactly one week it will be Thanksgiving! I don't know about you, but we are REALLY unprepared at the moment for this upcoming holiday.

KevinD

I can not believe how fast this year has flown by. Next week is Thanksgiving and after that you will blink and it will be Christmas! Where does all the time go? :eek:
I agree with you! I really would like it to slow down though. I have so many things I want to do, but you're right, it's just flying by. Since the world is ending in 2012, I need to get stuff done. :p

CHenne

My wife is prepared ~ That is one great thing about having such an organized wife. She keeps me on top of things. We are almost done with our shopping too (We as in her).

bighelp

We still have to hit up the stores for last minute supplies, figure out where family is sleeping and where all of the animals are going. I have a feeling that stocking up on blankets, sheets and extra futons in the house is a good thing this year.

Luke

We are just about ready...still have to get get a ham, but I just do not have a trip to Wally world in me today. This year really has flown by, and we are totally unprepared for Christmas at this point.